BAKED EGG FRITTATAS
Use your muffin pan or individual muffin cups to create single-serving frittatas unique to each family member's tastes.
6 large eggs
1/3 cup milk
Salt and pepper
Fresh ingredients such as chopped green onion, red pepper, broccoli, ham, bacon bits, tomatoes, mushrooms, spinach, etc.
PREPARATION & METHOD
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray muffin cups with non-stick spray.
3. Whip eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
4. Allow each family member to place fresh ingredients in their muffin cup, OR toss desired quantity of fresh ingredients into your egg mixture.
5. Pour egg mixture into cups filling 3/4 full.
6. Bake for 15-18 minutes until light and fluffy.
7. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese.
8. Serve warm with fresh cut fruit.
Don’t like broccoli or onions? Skip ‘em, but let your brother add those bad boys to his heart’s delight. Jan Pinnington is a consultant on a crusade to make eating healthy and fun for children – and it’s working. Headquartered in Columbia South Carolina, she’s creating converts all over the U.S. We’ll be sharing her good stuff occasionally. Enjoy these Baked Egg Frittatas for a weekend brunch the whole family will love.
Jan Pinnington is a Nutritional Consultant and Founder of Healthy Hands Cooking | www.HealthyHandsCooking.com. For more recipes, or to learn about their kids healthy cooking classes and instructor business opportunities, please visit healthyhandscooking.com
Share this article: